Thursday 1 October 2009

My time at Confetti...

Ok so been here for a couple of weeks now and so far it's pretty cool. I love the course, the things we learn and how we're taught. Our group GS92 is by far the best (maybe because I don't know many others from the other groups) but in all seriousness I enjoy talking to everyone in the group and love how everyone's different.

The lessons themselves are always chilled out and full of banter, fun and games (obvs)

I'm looking forward to the other cool stuff we're gonna learn here.

I think I have successfully earned a place as Kelly's personal "Douchebag" as I have yet to go through a lesson with her without being laughed at in some manner. But all is gurd, I'm used to that shiz.

Can't think of anything else remotely interesting to say to be honest so I'm off!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment